PURDUE TRANSFER!!Help!

<p>Hi!
I am an international freshman majoring in computer engineering at a state university.
I want to transfer to Purdue at some point of time.To lessen the expenses(as that is the reason why i am here at now where state in the first place! ;)) i want to transfer say after my junior year...is there any limit beyond which you cannot transfer or if you do it will decrease your chances?Please advice!
P.S: I will not be applying for aid of any sort!</p>

<p>bumpbumpbump</p>

<p>Doubtful that they’ll let you take the vast majority of your classes at another institution and then slap a purdue diploma on it. I’m sure there’s a minimum number of hours that must be taken at Purdue. Check their admissions website for starters.</p>

<p>it says on their website that you have to take a minimum number of 32 credits at Purdue…but will transferring after my junior year hurt my chances?</p>

<p>If the admissions website doesn’t answer your questions, a phone call to an admissions officer who deals with transfer students would be the thing to do. On CC, while you might get a comment from someone who was in a similar situation, and was successful at transferring, you won’t really know how they might handle your situation unless you ask them directly. You don’t have to identify yourself, if you don’t want to. Just make the phone call on Monday, when everyone is back in the office.</p>

<p>alright thanks…</p>