Purdue University Class of 2020 Results Thread

I think the supplemental scholarships have been released. If you’re applying this late, I’d say engineering is probably full based on http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply/closedprograms.php, but I’m not sure about other programs.

@deepblueocean try michigan state university and pennstate, they have rolling admissions I think

@supergirlsmom I was at Purdue last week with my daughter, and visited Pao. Really liked the faculty and the facility. Based on that experience, my daughter has decided to go there this fall. She got admitted to Pre-Med, but wants to pursue acting as a minor.

@TKO001 congratulations to her! Sounds like she has a solid plan…

Don’t you think you’re overqualified for Purdue?

Overqualified

My daughter is prevet but is minoring in theater. She loves the theater department. It is such a nice break from her science and math classes.

Hey guys,

i am from colombia and would like to be part of the Purdue’s women tennis team.

i have recently applied to Purdue for spring 2017, i am undecided about what major choose, so i decided to start with exploratory estudies,i have not been admitted yet , that’s why i am wondering if my grades are going to be enough to be admitted at Purdue, My TOEFL score is 90 and my SAT is 1020 ( reading 500, math 520 ), also my High school GPA is 3.44 , Do you think these scores are good enough to be admitted? considering that i will be part of the tennis team.

i would appreciate your help with this issue

Thanks guys

I completed my transfer application on Jan 20th 2017, but I haven’t heard back from Purdue. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad sign? I’m a transfer applicant, and I want to transfer to Aerospace Engineering program.

Please I’m desperately waiting !!!