Purdue University Class of 2021 Scholarships

My son got into the school of engineering back in November and made the deadlines for merit and honors college. He is OOS and likely the class valedictorian and with 1550 superscored SAT, all 5s on AP tests but we still haven’t heard anything about merit yet. Anybody hear about merit/trustees from the school of engineering yet?

@HockeyMom557 I was offered the trustees scholarship and i was accepted into the school of engineering. The notification is rolling through mid-February though. I’m pretty sure that there is more to the trustees scholarship than just grades and test scores as my test scores really are not that good

@ zealii6818 Congratulations! !!
Are you out of state or Indiana resident? Hope my daughter hear something soon.

@Purdue4mykids I’m an Indiana resident

Thanks! !!

Are there any chances for merit scholarships for International undergrads in CS or nah?

I haven’t received any notification for scholarships yet, and I applied pretty early (~Oct. 10). Also my stats are pretty decent. I hope they come out soon!

@vtanboy29 International incoming freshmen are ineligible for merit scholarships.

Got a decision for Engineering 12/28 but no word on scholarships yet.

@prep4col Same. Got my decision 12/16. Really hoping to get a scholarship to make Purdue affordable to me, but I’m starting to get nervous. Very competitive this year.

Not heard anything on Scholarship or Honours yet(decision 12/03/16). Has anyone heard recently? Thx

nothing here…

S accepted in October to FYE. No news on scholarships.

For those who have gotten scholarships - has it been physical mail only, or is there some notification on the portal?

No scholarship notification yet. I email DFA Div of Fin aid. And they said trustee and presidential scholarships are awarded at the end of Feb. In reference to FAQ number 11, there is a discrepancy of notification dates for the Trustee scholarship. The freshman scholarship website says Trustee recipients are notified Mid Feb. The FAQ site says by the end of December. if the already awarded recipients are being truthful I would be curious to know if they had a unique hook. Good luck to all those patiently waiting! Thank you.

@prep4col When I log into the portal (where you check your application status), I have this…

NOTICE:
Your application and required materials were received by November 7, which means you met the deadline to be considered for Purdue merit scholarships and the Honors College (if you replied to the Honors College questions on the application). We award merit scholarships between late-December and mid-February.

@prep4col The admissions office told me the same thing when I asked in December.

A DFA counselor emailed a reply 'if you did not recieve notification of a Trustee scholarship by now you did not get one."

Just got an email saying that I received a merit scholarship but that the details are in the mail!

Just called, they are still working on merit scholarships which they said they are shooting for the end of February at the very latest. Honors doesn’t come out until March. @sbmTW21 when were you accepted and are you FYE? Just trying to understand how they are working on the scholarships. Thanks and congrats!