***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

So we have people with 1550s that don’t, and 1530s that do, a 1360 that doesn’t. I think we can agree that they will come out to everyone in time, or it doesn’t mean anything

I have the empty reply tab. If it means anything, I have a 34 on the ACT and 1500 on the SAT.

Clear as mud
Post #182 - Reply Form to confirm acceptance (similar to Purdue Graduate admission process)
Post #187 - Reply Form to provide alternate major as applicant is wait listed (this makes less sense as typically EA outcomes are admitted, deferred or denied. Wait list is typically not a option for EA)

I am incline to join the clan believing “Reply Forms” tab means acceptance

Disclosure - I have empty tab so I am bias :slight_smile:

@showoto - You are only one holding the key to solve this mystery.

If you have empty tab - this will support theory that empty tab means acceptance

@RP1010 I hope!

This sucks honestly, If the form really means acceptance or deferral/deny. We’re all such qualified applicants based on the stats we’ve been putting up and it would be a shame if only about half of us are getting in. Worse yet, we currently have no idea which half.

just called purdue admissions:)
made an account to say that the lady was pretty confused what it was… said could be for counselor forms/registering to start in summer and that everyone’s portals will be changing as the decision date gets closer. she said it does not indicate acceptance/rejection.

for the record, i don’t have the tab- OOS, 4.0/1570, so take that as you will.

@talliced - It does not make sense.

1. There is no way Purdue can manage individualize portal with different or customize tabs for everyone
  2. It has to be there for purpose (There are other schools like Texas A&M where portal updates day or two before with additional tabs if you are accepted)

In this case we do not know what empty tab means

I had the tab yesterday, but now it is gone :((((

They removed the tab!

Gone for me

May be Purdue is monitoring this discussion and decided to put end to speculations :slight_smile:

But it still does not change - what does it mean for folks who once upon a time had empty tab?

Guys I emailed them about the tab and it seems that they must have taken away that tab. There reply is as follows
It is a tab we make available for all applicants regardless of their decision. You will be notified Monday night, after 5:00 PM

There is an IT guy at Purdue that I feel really bad for right now.

Wonder if we will get to know of their decisions today

poor IT guy probably released a few early. that’s why you always call admissions before speculating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCFzv_ctsAI

My sat is 1510. I had the tab.

@aerogeek which major did you apply for ? I suspect that CS , veterinarian science, Aeronautical Engineering is going to be very competitive.

“what does it mean for folks who once upon a time had empty tab?”
Oh, one of the mysteries of life… :)) :)) :))

@oosdad I applied for CS. Fingers crosed!