***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

hopefully you will make it @aerogeek

@jin2000 I do not have the reply forms on my portal

@CMUapplicantECE I do not have the reply forms tab

We should all respond on this thread after decisions come out so we can validate all the theories out there!

goshh
 this conversation has kept the decision thread a little light
 thank you. .i hope all get in to their desired feed and keep posting the stats as decisions come in. good luck to all and

keep that portal changes comin
 :)) ;:wink:

@RP1010 As I apparently hold the key, I will say again (mostly because I went to bed early last night and did not see all of the posts), I do not have an empty tab, and I never did. I think it really doesn’t mean much – it is just Purdue getting ready for the release. Maybe everyone who had the tab will be accepted, but I don’t think the lack of a tab means anything.

Look at all of us freaking out over the tab, we’ll find out on the 15th, just 3 days guys

Anyone attend the engineering program held during the summer? Wondering if attending and applying to the honors program helps?

1015kind My son went to STEP last summer. He really enjoyed it and the experience definitely moved Purdue up his list. Whether you are interested in applying for honors or not, STEP provides insight into the level of expectations at Purdue. He did apply for Honors because he likes the living community concept–waiting to hear about acceptance and honors as well as scholarships.

My son called financial aid. The Supplemental Scholarship link appears for everyone. Only those colleges requiring it should complete it so engineering should not—they know that the situation is not clear.

When my son called financial aid, they said the FYE did not need to complete it—it’s just for certain colleges even though everyone can see it.

please oh please will the purdue gods let me in

2 more days everyone! Hope you guys have a great weekend and especially a great MLK Day!

Purdue please let me in ;-;

did anyone who apply through RD also got that tab?
it it only connected with EA application?
since RD decision is said to be released later :-/

Okay Purdue 24 hours and 11 minutes. Please, help me out

Tomorrow when results come out can everyone say if they had the tab or not? I dont want to check until i have information. :open_mouth:

Anyone know when scholarships will be released? I am hoping with the decision?

@axton900 it doesn’t matter. They took out the tab.

What time are Purdue’s decisions released on Jan 15th for EA?