***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

5PM @AvGeek . Confirmed by Purdue Admissions Office.

When posting results tomorrow, please include stats. Helps RD applicants and future classesā€¦

Iā€™m so nervous I canā€™t even put it into words. Purdue is my dream school and Iā€™m gonna lose my mind if I have to wait any longer. Definitely not sleeping for more than 4 hours tonight. Long day tomorrow.

Same @ordaviation :frowning:

What are the decision options for tomorrow? ex: accepted, rejected, deferred, etc.

@confused6789 Check out the Purdue Admissions facebook page. There is a recording of a facebook live session from Jan. 12th that you might find informative regarding the decisions that will come out.

Hey does anyone know an approximate time range for the decisions? or is it just throughout the day?

5:00PM

Starting at 5 pm eastern time. HOWEVER, do not be alarmed if your decision is not released exactly then. Itā€™s not possible to send every email at once so they will start at 5 but it could take a little bit before everyone receives their decision.

@ordaviation what do you mean? They will probably release decisions on the portal.

@confused6789 decisions will be accept reject or pending. Pending means they need more information to make a decision like first semester grades or a later standardized test score.

@NJEngDad Iā€™m guessing RD is rolling?

was there an email or any information that a decision has been made and/or will be released on 15th jan. I am worried that I wont receive a decision on 15th because I sent my scores to them by the deadline however my English proficiency - confirmed was not updated and when I asked them to look into it they asked me to wait 21 days . So i did nothing happened so I contacted them again and they corrected it but they also said I might not receive a decision on 15th jan.
I looked into an older thread and according to those an email was sent out saying that a decision is made and and that a decision will be sent out by Friday. I did not receive ant such email and am having trouble determining whether or not I will receive a decision under EA.

@7h3wh173r48817 Go to the status and checklist tab. Does it say ā€œYou have met the Early Action Deadlineā€ in a red box? If not, youā€™re receiving your decision on Regular Decision. Also, Purdue has confirmed multiple times on their twitter and website that the decisions are coming out today.

Iā€™m the recent past all decsions were rolling. Switched back to ed and rd this year. I havenā€™t seen any information on when rd decsions will come out. The Admissions office is incredibly helpful. Call or email and theyā€™ll tell you what they can.

First of all I realize that the decisions are coming out today I am just not sure whether my decision is, and no I dont have a red box saying you have met the early action deadline.

The Admissions offIce has been tweeting for the last week or so the ED decsions come out at 5pm ET today.

If I dont have the box is there any chance I will still receive a decision or contacting them might get me the decision ?

@7h3wh173r48817 I guess you will see at 5PM, then.

I will, but I am anxious and itā€™s night time in my country so, should I email them?