***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

@7h3wh173r48817 Purdue is closed today, as it is a national holiday. They won’t respond until Tuesday morning in the US.

https://www.admissions.purdue.edu/counselors/newsletter-know.php
Understanding Admission Decisions
Around 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Jan. 15, Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions. Students who applied by the Nov. 1 Early Action deadline will have a decision on this date. Those who applied by the Jan. 1 Regular Decision deadline will have a decision by March 15.
While many applicants will be admitted, of course not all students will receive the decision they were hoping for. Following is information you can use to advise students who are not admitted for fall.

When will we hear back from the honors college? The same time as admission decisions?

I am so nervous, I can’t even think.

I saved my homework to do today so I have something to take my mind off of the decision, lol. of course, I still end up on the purdue website

@7h3wh173r48817 Even my IELTS reached on November 17th. We will get our decisions between 15th Jan and 15th March. I assume they are rolling for regular decision because they said “by March 15th”

and good luck everyone… !!

Does anyone know where in the portal the decision will be? Will you be able to tell when you first sign on under the Welcome tab, or will you need to go to the Checklist and Status tab?

It looks like the decision will be through the portal. I don’t think it will be in an email.

Good luck everyone!

The decision will be on your portal and an email will come through. I am not sure if the email will just direct you to your portal or if the email will contain the decision.

If we get in, will we hear about honors college at the sma time? Not jumping the gun…I’ve learned not to…Just cann’t remember and never asked.

So I just got an email from the Women in Engineering with content in the email saying, “Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing advice on what to expect and how to succeed in First Year Engineering (FYE).” To me this is another confirmation I got in.

@HoundstoothHarry It sounds like we will not hear today about the honors college per the live video Purdue Admissions put up last week.

I got the same email anout women in engineering. If you scroll down it mentions the notifications going out today at 5;00pm…

Anyone got the ‘View decision’ tab? I applied early but my IELTS score report reached late so I guess I will get my decision later. But did any other applicants who applied regular get the tab?

@GandPhatty no. I think only internationals received those buttons. Purdue probably messed up.

Got the same email, on the bottom it says “Friendly reminder: Early action decisions become available today at 5pm. Share your excitement to join the Purdue community by tagging us (@PurdueWIEP) on social media and using the hashtag #PurdueWIEP!” Are they emailing women in FYE telling them they got in early?

So people who did not receive an email are rejected?

@fourcastles no, unless you’re female and applied to FYE.

If you are female and applied to FYE…Is it a good sign? I guess all you can really say is that it isn’t a bad one…