***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

I have a feeling the empty tab was not a good thing. My 33 ACT (34 ss), 3.96/4.0 uw gpa and 5.56 w gpa, top 3% of nationally ranked high school, 5 APs with all other honors courses not good enough for computer science. have option to pick another major. very disappointing

Accepted, out of state indian male, 1510, 4.58

Accepted.

OOS Engineering

GPA: 3.78 UW
ACT: 35 (essay 10)

This is my first college acceptance so far, so Iā€™m pretty hyped :slight_smile:

@CaptainCold I dont think you got admitted directly did you?

Did you guys see your acceptances in your email or in the application status portal?

@HopefulCSstudent both actually I got an email that said congrats and I went to the portal and it was there too.

Accepted
1490 SAT (800 math and 690 CR+W)
Pharmaceutical Sciences

Congratulations to all other boilermakers!

Accepted! Computer Science
770 Math / 660 English
4.38 Weighted/ 3.98 UW
5 AP Calc AB
5 AP Stats
4 AP Physics 1
4 AP Language and Comp
Taking AP CS A, CS Principles, Lit and Comp, Macro Econ, Gov and Politics
EC: Hoosier Boys St, Quiz Bowl, academic team, spell bowl
good volunteer hours

Is anyone elseā€™s myCareer account not working? I set up with the PUID fine, but now when I log in, it says ā€œusername not foundā€ or something.

I am still not getting my decisionā€¦ I am an international applicant.

Yes all engineering is accepted as FYE. No majors are assigned.

just got waitlisted, since this is EA, does mean I am deferred?

Waitlisted

S18 accepted. OOS, engineering, SAT 1500, gpa 4.6ish. Congratulations to those accepted and hugs to those deferred or declined.

im a computer science student at purdue right now who was in the cbse board (Indian). You just need to pass in your final board exam to keep your application from getting rescinded. But still study hard and dont become overconfident. (PS. I got 94% in finals).

Son accepted- OOS Industrial Design!!!

Does anyone else not have a decision yet?

@GoToCollege2018 yeah my account is saying the same thing. Iā€™m thinking since today is a holiday theyā€™re not going to activate it on their or something (idk tho)

I donā€™t. I am an international applicant.

Does anyone know how or if we can change our major after we get accepted?

Accepted
Out of State
3.87uw/4.55w
Major: French
Female
SAT: 1380

Congrat everyone!