***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

I set up the new ID and PW, and when I went to log back in (to look for scholly info) it just kicks me out as not reco
gnizing the ID

DS accepted FYE
34 ACT
3.9 W/4.25 UW
790 SAT Math II; 760 Chem
8 Varsity letters
Boy’s State
OOS
Captain Robotics Team

Deferred from MIT and Georgia Tech; still waiting RD on lots of others
Happy day for our family. We love Purdue — it’s a great school and wonderful place.

I also set up the ID and PW and keep getting the same error as you guys. I think what @azaanq6 might be true, but either way, if we all have the problem, they’ll resolve it.

For those looking at stats, forgot to say in my other post that S18 ACT was 34.

Waitlisted/guaranteed admission to a diff major. I chose to be waitlisted.Can anyone tell when does purdue inform waitlisted Applications.After march1 or even before that?

Accepted with ACT 35!!
Does anyone know how to view the financial aid packet?

Son accepted. Nursing

i got waitlisted, where is the waitlist form

Does anyone know where to access the scholarship or Honors College information?

@AspiringCS12 no way, i dint get into the major, told to choose an alternate. you kidding me.

S got accepted. FYE, major requested Computer eng, OOS, 31 ACT, 3.6 UW and rigorous classes and many ECs. Didn’t have the reply form earlier if it matters at all.

Accepted into FYE
GPA (UW): 3.72
ACT: 33 ACT

Accepted
OOS white male
33 composite
760 math 2
4.54 weighted GPA
decent ec
First year engineering

Accepted
Mech Engi
Act: 26
GPA: 3.4

ACCEPTED [<congratulations! the="" purdue="" university="" admissions="" committee="" is="" pleased="" to="" offer="" you="" admission="" computer="" science="" in="" college="" of="" at="" west="" lafayette="" for="" fall="" 2018="">.]
Female, OOS, US Citizen
1480 SAT (780 math and 700 reading)
SAT Subject Tests - Math 2 800 and Chem 770
4.0 UW GPA / 41 /43 predicted grade in IBDP
Lots of EC’s - Music, Dance, French, MUN, Student Exchange program, Volunteering, etc.
It does not say in the offer letter about Financial Aid [WIll be avaialble only by March end, if we submit FAFSA and other forms by March.1]
No update on decision on Honors Application submitted.
Congratulations and best wishes for every one !</congratulations!>

@dsfzarm3of6 i don’t see the option to pick another major, i don’t see the form. but they told me i can choose another major. are u able to open the form?

Still nothing :frowning:

Told to do the same thing, can’t find the form.

Both honors and financial aid notifications are later.

thank you @2018hsmom! Do you know when later is?