Accepted! OOS
740 Math-650Reading-1390
3.9uw
4.59w

My son, OOS, Accepted
FYE
1550 SAT, 790 Math, 800 Physics

Now will wait to hear about Honors and $$$

From the Purdue Honors page: Each year, we are limited to an enrollment of approximately 650 new students. Honors College admissions decisions will be rolled out in February of 2018.

From the Freshman Scholarship page: University wide scholarships like the Trustee and Presidentsā€“mid-February; total financial aid package is early March.

@AliCat2018 @ambkeegan that information isnā€™t sent/posted until mid February

Posting for S
OOS FYE- Aerospace
1430 SAT Subject Test Math Level 2-700
AP Scholar award with Distinction
Unweighted GPA:4.06
Pres Russian Club
Capt Golf Team
Various jobs- local airport, golf caddyā€¦
Multivariable Calc
AP Physics C
AP US Gov
Russian 3
Russian History
Excellent Letters of Recommendation
Visited School

Son@ Waiting list [ CS] or alternative at different colleges with different majors. Any good suggustion? He only wants deal with computer programming or som computer technology links with internet securityā€¦

Many thanks

some instead of som
:-*

Son accepted Undecided major.
GPA: 90.75 GPA (out of 100),
SAT 1290,
ACT 27.
OOS
AP Physics and US History, Several Dual Enrollments (college courses)
All-State football player
Volunteer youth football coach
Superintendentā€™s Advisory Council Representative

Congrats to everyone who got in! I applied RD here so Iā€™m still waiting :slight_smile:

Accepted FYE
4.0 UW GPA
ACT 36
OOS

Tried to set up career account. went thro all the questions and tried to log in and kept getting error, user name not found. anyone else having trouble.

@wizwind Same thing is happening to me. Maybe we have to wait a few days to access it?

.yes, empty ā€œReply formā€ tab from the other day was a curse. It has now appeared again with the ā€œAlternate major apply formā€. Had a bad feeling the other day when it popped upā€¦

FYE - Aerospace
GPA UW: 3.49 W: 3.7
SAT: 1420
EC: Science Olympiad leader, Robotics Club Founder, Physics Club, Physics Teacher Assistant, Physics classes at Particle Accelerator
Homeless Shelter, Food Bank volunteer
Alumni sibling
Great letter of recommendation from Engineering/Physics teacher
Great essay about how PLTW classes changed my life
Accepted into FYE

I really didnā€™t think I was going to get in and I was going to be completely heartbroken if I wasnā€™t

What may the reason be for not receiving any notification from Purdue yet?

Posting info for my son:

ACCEPTED: FYE
Residency: OOS (Illinois)
ACT: 29 (English: 27, Math: 29, Reading: 28, Science: 31)
SAT: 1330 (R+W: 630, Math: 700)
GPA: Weighted: 4.57/ Unweighted: 3.81
Activities: A good set of ECs, including math and science clubs, honor societies, volunteer work, paid work, and sports.
Ethnicity: White

Are people still getting decisions at this time? I still have not received anything.

DD got accepted for FYE

Residency: OOS
SAT:1500 (R+W:740, Maths : 760)
Major : Data Science
Activities: Music, swimming, internships, volunteer work

@HopefulCSstudent , i am assuming you are EA. think you should call the office this morningā€¦ also check if all your documnts were in bef nov 1. good Luckā€¦sure you will be fineā€¦