***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

Please update about honors college decisions and how you found out.

@charizard123 Yes thatā€™s true! Boards are just 2 weeks and it is so satisfying that they are finally here! Itā€™s amazing to see so many people go to Purdue. Looks like a little India is in makingā€¦

8-|
waiting for Honors decisionsā€¦

Me too! Do you know the date that is released?

@Elxpq41 sometime today!!

If anyone hears of Honors decision, please post. Thank you.

Maybe 5??

honors college decisions are out!!! Iā€™m in!!!

Theyā€™re out! Be sure to check your portal ā€“ I havenā€™t received an email yet, but an update was on my portal!

@gatechhopeful18 Usually, a deposit is due by May 1st to confirm your acceptance to whatever university you decide to attend. The details should be in your acceptance materials. Congratulations and best of luck!

I am floored - DD got into the Honors College ā€¦

My son was admitted to the Honors College and the Engineering Departments. It appears these are harder to get into so Iā€™m surprised we have not heard anything about scholarship money. I know there isnā€™t that many given out but he has offers from other schools with a nice amount of scholarships. He is OOS.

It seems to be that Purdue doesnā€™t give out many scholarships mainly because they donā€™t have to to attract enough students, especially in engineering.

Application portal or career acct? Congrats!

My OOS Son was admitted to the Engineering Department but denied Honors College and not offered a scholarship. Itā€™s a shame, he really likes the school and program but has scholarship offers at other good schools and the OOS full cost is too steep.

Am OOS FYE and got into honors!

where to find financial aid letter?

The Honors decision is on the application page - shows an update dated today. I though I read that the financial packages were rolling out over the weekend? These are not the bigger merit scholarships; those were awarded a couple of weeks ago.

Honors College FYE-waitlisted, my son is OOS and excited about the processā€¦

My son was admitted to the Honors College. Heā€™s in the College of Science, computer science major. Heā€™s OOS and received a scholarship a few weeks ago. (There was no additional scholarship today.) Heā€™s pretty excited.

The Honors recruiter said there were more than 8,000 applicants for Honors. Not sure how many they admitted, but they have 650 spots for freshman. Maybe once they know in early May how many have accepted, theyā€™ll offer spots to some on the waitlist? But thatā€™s purely speculation on my part.