***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

@showoto where does it say this?

Also my portal has a tab called “reply forms”. Was that always there?

@gene167e7 and @showoto…ok i have neither… now i am really worried…!!(

Still Only these 5 tabs that were there before - Welcome , Checklist and Status, Honors College Application,Upload Documents, Profile and Application Changes.

Most applicants wouldn’t see the “enrollment deposit waved.” I don’t know what the conditions for the waiver are but this is definitely an exception rather than the rule and most of us will be required to pay a deposit.

@gene167e7 Where do you see the tab ‘Reply forms’? In addition to the 5 I listed above? And confirming this is still or Purdue?

I am also surprised by ‘Enrollment deposit waived’ comment since it must be ‘application fee waived’ at this time if anything. How can someone enroll before decisions?

could enrollment deposit waive be something for those in state or those who qualify for financial aid?

I am an early action applicant and I do have the reply form. I live out of state and I did not apply for FAFSA, and I am applying for FYE. if we all post these details maybe we can figure out other common things about those who do and do not have that tab and get to the bottom of this. I do not believe that the tab has to do with acceptance, it doesnt seem likely.

^ Or, you can just wait until 5 p.m. on Monday, January 15 and have your questions answered then.

^ ya tru but for those that are anxious they can post

@person2018, S applied EA, OOS, completed FAFSA and also applying to FYE. Is the ‘reply form’ a tab or a link on a page? what happens when you click on it?

@person2018 you mean post and speculate :slight_smile: 8-|

@gene167e7 @comom25 it says it under my “check list and status” tab. It says “Payment Waived: 400.00 USD
Enrollment Deposit.”

I do qualify for financial aid and received a free application.

However, I assume if they are waiving my enrollment deposit it means I was accepted?

@showoto yes it feels like that may be the right assumption.

Anyone else have the ‘Reply form’?

I did, I am also OOS, and FYE.

Where do you find the “Reply Form”?

its on the tabs at the top where you see application status and stuff like that

Did anyone call admission?

@wizwind I don’t think anyone did

Btw weren’t you in the CMU ED thread where 99% of us got rejected? lol