***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

Really hoping to get into Purdue, I have the Reply Form on my portal.

I got rejected from my ED school (in my username) and deferred from WPI, so I’m hoping that Purdue will be my first admit.

Anyone elses home page say “ARE YOU READY TO BE A BOILERMAKER” and below buttons that say “Accept Offer” “Visit” and “Request info”? Idk if this means anything or if was always on the portal. Also I can’t find the reply form. I really hope I don’t get rejected.

@jin2000 that doesnt mean anything thats just the regular webpage. HAHAHAHA

I still only have the 5 normal tabs in the portal. OOS and FYE

@CMUapplicantECE @person2018 do you mind sharing stats, gpa, act? Also what’s in your reply form tab? Worried…

@person2018 Can you tell I’m desperate? lmao

I have an empty reply form tab as well. OOS, 1380 sat, 3.5 gpa (I know, it’s low…), didn’t file the fafsa or anything, just submitted an application for supplemental scholarships

@genuine77 1410 SAT (750M, 660E), 4.0W GPA (screwed up freshman year, got tons of B+ and A- from there, and high school grade deflates). Took 1 AP last year (5 APUSH) and I’m taking 4 (5 AP tests) APs this year (Econ, BC Calc, EngLit, Chem). SAT Subject Tests: 700PH, 730M2 (didn’t submit, thought it was too late for consideration).

I have a 3.8 weighted 1440 sat (750 math 690 reading) took 3 aps last year (apush: 4, bc Calc: 4, Chem:3) and two this year (multivariable calc and physics c) didnt submit subject tests because they dont even look at them. have a few extracurriculars. Act: 32 (34 M, S 31, E 30, R 31, Wr 8)

@jin2000 I get it

BTW all you guys that may not get the reply forms tab the deicisions arent final. Send them e-mails try to show them that you are interested, it might be too last minute but you got little time so make the most of it.

No, bad idea @person2018. It shows that we either cannot handle stress or are gullible or both.

Does the reply tab mean anything though? It only seems like some people have it and some don’t.

@tylerjenkins728 The reply tab probably means you got in. I don’t know why they wouldn’t send out forms like housing forms or a visit form if we were denied/deferred.

Although this is pure speculation.

Have they sent out housing forms as well? Or is it just an empty tab? Because if they’ve sent out housing forms and such then yes it’s be safe to assume you got in. However, an empty tab could mean anything in my opinion. Hoping it doesn’t mean you got in or not because I’m not seeing it yet.

@person2018 @CMUapplicantECE you have good stats, good luck! Fingers crossed!

I have a 1510 SAT superscore (790 math 720 reading) (1470 and 1460). I sent my math 2 (740). and 3.96 weighted GPA. AND i do not have the reply tab. SOoooooo idk why some people have it.

Is it possible that “Reply Forms” tab is for deferred and denied applicant so they can reply or provide more info or appeal the decision?

BTW - I have “Reply Forms” tab so I am hoping it means I am accepted.

yikes I don’t have the tab

The only people I know that applied don’t have it.