***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

@sighcollege why are you here, why don’t you go eat some peaches.

I did not mean for people to freak, only to bring attention to how its weird for it to be my 2nd choice!! Please don’t freak, only one hour we can do this!:slight_smile:

@sighcollege are you in state for Purdue, if not then where is the comparison between Georgia Tech (Top 10 for Computer Science) versus Purdue (#20 or so)…whats your thinking?

Last year atleast Purdue had a heart to release EA by 2 pm, this time they are “Stick-in-the-mud” An*L about it…sad! Surprise us!

Yes to both. When I click on the change major link it shows the major my son applied for. He only applied with one choice on his major.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are just sitting in Purdue admission office, reading this forum and giggling, because they are done making the decisions last week.

@CS_Parent sorry! im kind of new to colleges and ish in general
and no out of state from nj

@YugeIdiot :confused: i dont got no peaches

Drop down shows my second choice (Exploratory Studies) in grey. ACT 31.

FX (fingers crossed)

some people last year started getting decisions at about this time… Fingers crossed

ACCEPTED!

rejected :frowning:

DD accepted to Chemistry…just posted!

…everyone’s busy checking status…

I just checked my son’s status and he has been accepted to FYE, we are OOS.Good luck to everyone- hang in there!!

ACT 31 Math 32 Science 31
4.0 GPA

Just checked Purdue Status. My D was admitted.

“Congratulations! The Purdue University Admissions Committee is pleased to offer you admission to xxxx in the School of Management at West Lafayette for Fall 2019”

It might be helpful for next year’s applicants if folks post their stats as well as decision, OOS, major, etc. Good luck all!

@SwedishChef12 congrats! i also got accepted for comp sci!!!

Results are OUT, Im IN. Good luck to all

accepted!