***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

I just got into CS, OOS. My stats: UW 3.94, W 4.74. SAT:1550. Good ECs, sups-eh, common app-good.

Accepted Engineering
35C ACT
3.6 UW GPA
OOS
Very happy!

so my view my decision button came up but their is still no decision

@MomMartha, That’s unbelievable… With that kind of stats, one would assume it’s an easy walk in the park.

Got into FYE!! OOS frm MN
Really shocked given that I got rejected for engineering at the U of MN
Did show a lot of interest however to Purdue

Accepted
OOS-CA
Engineering (Chemical)

ACT-32
UW GPA- 3.78
W GPA- 3.92
3 AP’s

Campus Visit, decent EC’s, Good Essay

GPA: 4.5, SAT: 1550, OOS accepted for CS
Congrats to everyone who was accepted!

D got in – We are a happy household!

Computer Science
31C ACT
3.6 UW GPA
OOS
Common app- very good
Supplementals- good

Waiting to hear back from Honors College in February

My son’s portal just changed. It is now showing an orange box that reads “View Your Decision” and a green one that reads “Letters & Documents”. No info when I click on them.

Decision button is up but no status

@cz19512, I got in at UMinn but still waiting to hear from purdue. My 2nd choice (Exploratory Studies) shows in the “Change Major” screen if that means something.

still nothing on mine

Do you know how good Purdue is for computer science?

When I click ‘View Your Decision’, I see “There is no update to your application status to report.”

WTH???

When i click view my decision, it says there is no update to my application status? anyone else have this?

congrats to all that got in! i have no intention of attending but still happy w the acceptance

D got accepted to Health Sciences. We are OOS,

Her Stats:
GPA - 3.3
SAT- 1230

Does Purdue waive OOS fees? Purdue is her second choice

Same here…it now says “View Your Decision” but when clicked, it says “There is no update to your application status to report.”

Does your decision letter indicate Engineering major. Earlier posts indicated that the first year was for all, and concentration was dependent on 1st year GPA.

@madluri_ Does your decision letter indicate Engineering major. Earlier posts indicated that the first year was for all, and concentration was dependent on 1st year GPA.