***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

@madluri_ , so you got accepted to Chemical Engineering…not First Year Engineering?

Accepted! (around 4 PM)
Major: Economics- Krannert
GPA: 3.84 W
SAT: 1360
Residency: Indiana

@madluri_ , disregard my question about Chemical Engineering…going further through the thread, I see someone else asked and you answered.

@DocJake so sorry to hear that and very surprising. How was the rest of your resume?

My DS got accepted Computer Science
Male, OOS, SAT 780M, 690V, GPA 4.3w
Two-time Presidential Svc Award
2 years summer job as Rec Leader with city’s Parks & Rec dept.
Member of city youth commission board, student council, NHS
Varsity tennis, team captain @ senior year
Band

@MrProton2023 We just checked online. He did get in to FYE. So exciting!

@atx888 I believe that admission is contingent upon summer start for certain students. FWIW, my daughter’s friends who did that program had great experiences.

Son accepted to Data Science 33 ACT, 3.7 unweighted gpa, double legacy. Excellent essays.

We are out of state - Illinois

Still no word here… What the heck!!

same im internatinoal

my son got it in FYE from OOS. He didn’t apply for honors. do they still consider him for scholarship?

Accepted into CS Major
OOS
SAT 1500 SATII: 800 Math2; 800 Physics
UWGPA: 3.93; WGPA: 4.4
Bunch of ECs
Average essays

Does anybody know if they will give in state for 3 years after you attend?

did you D apply for honors college?

@momofsenior1 So odd. She has a 4.63w GPA 1300 SAT handful of college courses, AP/ advanced classes, excellent EC and volunteer. Applying to Comm. I plan on calling them tomorrow for clarification. Thanks so much!!

Accepted into first choice major (Global Studies)
4.2 GPA with 31 ACT
OOS

Daughter got in!

Global Studies
ACT:29 WGPA: 4.07
Great EC and essay.

Live in San Diego, but have branches of our family living about an hour from Purdue. So, even though its far, it’s close to family.

We are truly hoping for the honors college!

Best wishes and luck to all!

I got accepted via email but my portal still hasn’t updated… That’s weird, but hey at least I know that I got in!

What is college of L&S/Comp Sci? My son’s acceptance says Comp Sci./College of Science. Is Comp Sci offered in more than one college at purdue?

4.2w, 800m, 690ebrw, 33ACT, OOS (PA)

Accepted to Computer Science
OOS
SAT: 1510
WGPA: 4.78
Excellent ECs
Essays: Would rate them 8/10
Great recs