***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

ehhhhhhhhhhh its pretty much a guaranteed rejection now but at least they should release the decision to put us out of our agony

for all the people that are still waiting, what did you guys apply for as major?

@hello12342019 Krannert school of management

@hello12342019 Mechanical Engineering, 4.27 W/3.8UW, 35 ACT

@hello12342019 Computer Science, 34 ACT, 98.7% predicted

@hello12342019 management, 34 act

Wait, when did u guys applied, because if it’s rolling descion it’s all depended on ur residency and how early u applied

Applied CS major, live in NY, application sent in around Dec 28. And still waiting for final decision

Exploratory, in state.

Applied as a Civil Engineer, OOS still waiting

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

@akcha1801 CS has had ~30% acceptance out of students admitted to Purdue this year (early action), which is higher than the usual 25%. It might become much more difficult for RD applicants to get in.
Also, the prediction percentages are meaningless

We haven’t heard yet either–OOS CS. Is that a very bad sign?

@whatsnext20 I think it’s a bad sign,. I’m in the same boat as you, applied late and still waiting. Purdue’s CS is a super popular program, so I know when we applied after the priority deadline it was a long shot, especially being OOS. As this point we just want to hear no thanks so we can cross it off the list

Any updates guys?

On my portal it’s still only saying my application is complete. So stressed??

?the waiting is the hardest part?

@adamint My school does not give out a gpa or letter grades - we get graded out of 100 and that’s the marks which get sent to schools. That’s why I added that there. Anyway, I am expecting a rejection so yeah

Are they supposed to have decisions out by the 15th?

yeah, but most people had their decisions already, the people who are still waiting are super nervous. That includes me lol