***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

Mines has the tabs as well and also redirects me to the admitted students page. Hopefully, this is good news!

Where actually do you see the VIEW DECISION tab, or, link? Can you please clarify??? Im on the portal now and I don’t see those.

I thnk its gone, i refreshed my page and its no longer there

Fingers cross! best wishes for all !!

this wait is kinda agonizing ahaha, good luck to you guys!

just checked the twitter, its supposed to come out at 5 pm

I have pretty much chosen Ohio State as my choice but if Purdue gives me more financial aid I may accept my offer there if I get in

Mine has a reply tab that wasn’t there before? Anyone else?

I haven’t got the reply tab. Are you an in-state or OOS applicant?

I’m OOS. The tab is gone, but I still have the reply tab.

Dude which major did you apply for and what are your stats?

Chemical engineering, 34C ACT, 11 APs, a few leadership positions and I do a lot of community service :slight_smile:

Where is that reply tab you’re seeing?

When you log into your portal, it should be at the top right corner. It’s pretty small.

Decision tabs and next step and visiting tabs showed up this morning for a while and have since disappeared. OOS Engineering. Maybe they are testing stuff out?

I haven’t got it but its supposed to be next to your “Checklist and Status” tab. @nhpanther which major did you apply for and what are your stats?

On the top right hand side of the screen, I see an option for “Accept your offer”. Not sure whether it had been there always. Next to Request Info, Visit, Apply and Application Status, I see this Accept your offer option… Does everyone see it as well? Not sure it was there before… So dont want to raise the hope.

@angeltalk it was always there. Nothing new.

anyone else on here apply regular decision???

@redfish5 I doubt regular decision will come out today even though it says the decisions start to come out on January 15th. Maybe if you applied a decent amount of time before the deadline you might.