***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

I got into Georgia tech early action- what are my chances for Purdue?

Maybe then you got your first choice. In our case it shows the second choice. So not sure what that means…

Like is the academic level similar?

@AAA124555 and @momofthreeinma What were your sons’ SAT scores and GPAs? Trying to guage whether the major showing on the change major page is really indicative of something or not

Also @2km2km what was your second choice major?

For EA applicant, if we didnt submit supplement scholarship app, are we not co sidered for merit aid at all?

Does anyone have the “Reply Forms” tab and the change major link under Profile and App Changes?

@Yuto2000 We’re not seeing a reply forms tab but do have the “change major” link

I was reading the forum from last year and trying to find a link between the two. Maybe a waitlist or change to your 2nd choice major?

@samjaved my son applied for Mechanical (FYE) and the second as exploratory?? So not sure at this point.

My DS change major tab also shows his second choice. UGH.

@Salemlaxmom My brother got a 1390 SAT with a 3.7 GPA and his is still showing his second choice on the change major tab and with everyone here seeing their second choice on that page I don’t think it should be an issue. That’s why I asked other people for their application details so we could try to find a pattern.

Edit: we’re also in-state.

I checked the change major section and had my first choice (Computer Science)

Okay maybe then it means something…

Here’s to hoping then. DS has a 33 ACT /1440 SAT (don’t think submitted that score) and a 3.6. His first choice is Engineering (and he let his admissions counselor know he just received an AFROTC scholarship) but it’s showing Polytechnic.

@Salemlaxmom Those numbers are really good so hopefully that page doesn’t mean anything.

@samjaved My son has a 1370 (750 math) and a 3.8W. On Naviance, everyone from his school is showing as accepted with his stats, but now I’m wondering if they got into their second choice major.

Should I be worried? I don’t see the “change major” tab anywhere. I checked under the “Profile and Application Change” tab and it’s not there. I’m an OOS and I applied for the pre-pharmacy program as my first choice and pharmaceutical science is my second choice. I have a 3.4 GPA and a 1370 SAT.

Regardless of technical difficulties (It could just all be a glitch…crosses fingers) good luck to everyone, and I hope the best case happens for all of us!

At this point not sure what it all means, is it only specific to exploratory studies and engineering? hmmm…