***Purdue University: Class of 2023 Discussion/Decision Thread***

I’m not seeing an “change major” button. Is this because I applied CS as my first choice and only choice? RD btw.

If you get the “Cancel Your Application” under the Change Forms section, I’d say you’ve been accepted. The instructions to Decline your admission offer on the PU website is as follows: If you wish to decline (cancel) your admission offer, you may submit the application cancel form within your Purdue application portal.

@Yuto2000 yeah I have the “Cancel Your App” button". But that was there even before…

@redfish5 Did you apply via Common App or Purdue?

I would think that had been there previously. If someone got into an ED school, they’d have to cancel/withdraw all other applications.

@Yuto2000 common app.

will decisions be coming via email or portal?

Portal updated before the email last year.

I’m seeing my first choice major in the change major field, 1490 SAT. I don’t think it means anything though.

Regardless, you all need to chill out, we’ll know in three hours supposedly.

I don’t see cancel application on my portal so I’ve probably not been accepted? The change major field does show my first choice FYE though. Either way I doubt I’d get accepted with a 32 ACT (36 science 34 math) my ecs are good too so lets hope for the best :slight_smile:

5pm est right

about 3 hours left, we got this guys!

@geekster101 Yep, its 5 pm EST.

where does it show up?

Both my best friend and I have the cancel application button…so hope we both get accepted…I have 1400 SAT but got 1440 in the Dec one, international, CS major, so wish for the best, hope to see y’all there :slight_smile:

I have a cancel application button as well

profile and application changes

where is the cancel application button

anyway, i looked on last year’s forum and there was a lot of disparity between application portals. people had this while others had that but it didn’t appear to indicate the admissions decision.

Cancel button was always there. Meaning, that button does not indicates anything.