Purdue University International Relations or Political Scicence

<p>How is Purdue University in political science or international relations? According to USNEWS the university is not rank for this department. Is there another college at Purdue University known for these majors that may be more prestige, like James Madison College at Michigan State University.</p>

<p>Still interested in answers</p>

<p>anybody? i want to minor in one of these.</p>

<p>I believe Political Science and International Relations is both under the Liberal Arts College at Purdue. Not sure how great or good they are but I know some people who are majoring in Pol. Sci. here. They are all in-state kids so not surprised they’d come to Purdue for the degree.</p>

<p>I check, and didn’t see international relations major. I use to have a in state school for me (MSU) my top choice, but due to my situation… I have no top choice and ofcourse out of state universities ( due to my situation) sounds just as great now as MSU and UM-Ann Arbor.</p>

<p>Eh… I will then check other state colleges then. Unless you want to get a degree in Poli Sci at Purdue… I don’t know excluding academics, I would highly recommend the school honestly</p>

<p>Yeah I’am looking at other state universities.</p>

<p>i hear there polly sci dept. is underrated</p>