Purdue University or UMD College Park

<p>i have to choose between Purdue or UMD college park for aerospace engineering. i am an instate student for maryland, so its ALOT cheaper, but purdue is ranked slightly above CP is aerospace. I liked purdues campus alot and Purdue also has alot of astronaut connections, - something Im really interested in going into - however its very expensive - any advice on where to go? ( i love both college sports teams so thats not an issue :P)</p>

<p>in your case it depends on your family fiances. While Purdue has the better engineering program, its may or may not be worth shelling out an extra 60 to 80 grand for that. Maryland is a fine engineering school and their graduates go on to do well. And the college sports here are so much better, you cant beat Big Ten sports, beating Ohio state in football and storming the field, the awesome basketball games. As well as the rivalry games against Notre Dame in Football and IU in basketball. Sure Maryland has a good basketball team, but its nothing like the culture that surrounds basketball in the state of Indiana .</p>

<p>haha alrite thanks for the help man</p>

<p>Aerospace Engineering~ of course Purdue~ top 5 man~ really good reputation…</p>