Purdue View Your Decision Bug

Hey all.

I recently noticed that there are two new buttons on my portal: “View Your Decision” and “Letters and Documents.” I can click on both of them, but they say “There is no update to your application status to report.” Does anyone know what this means? Is my decision going to be ready soon?

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

i do not have it on my portal… but i think it might mean ur decisions will come out soon today. could be a bug but i think early notification from purdue is generally acceptance. Good luck regardlessly.

I see the same thing. Hopefully that mean our decisions are coming soon.

Thanks, that’s reassuring. I recognize your username from the uiuc forum. Best of luck to you as well

1 Like

Mine is like that too, hoping for an early decision release!

thank u brother. yes i was in the uiuc forum haha (and i have to flex on my shoutout from andy again lols). purdue is amazing though, great new bulidings

lol I hope your stats quiz went well

sadly my stats teacher procrastinate too much and yes, half a month later, it is still not yet graded.

hey i got deferred at EA and there are a few changes in my portal. i can see reply forms as a new tab and change major is there under profile changes. does that mean anything?

Mine also says “view your decision” “visit campus” “your next steps” “letters and documents” on the top of the application portal.

congrats you are in! I can only see view decision and letters and docs but it is the same since i got deferred.

lol thanks! that makes me feel better:)

trust me you are in 100 percent cause they wouldn’t tell you to visit if they rejected or waitlisted u

2 Likes

gosh I hope that isn’t the indicator though

When will they post the actual decision though?

in 1-2 hrs i guess

Oh sweet, thank you!