Purdue west lafayette or university of toronto

<p>Hi I am an International Student! I have been accepted to Both Toronto and Purdue.Plz help me to chose between these 2</p>

<p>I can’t speak for Toronto, but I live next to Purdue. Purdue has a huuge international population, mostly in the graduate schools. It’s pretty big, so finding your niche might be a little hard but there are many groups on campus you can join to form social bonds. The campus is not the best out there. personally I think it’s on the ugly side but you should check out google street view, if not visit. I hear the dorms are nice…</p>

<p>In choosing a school, I think the academic, social atmosphere, and job projects are important. If you get an engineering degree from Purdue, you WILL find a job right out of college. Purdue agriculture is pretty good too. The humanities lesser so. You will encounter TAs here teaching undergrad classes, and some classes–especially beginning ones–are crowded. I have a personal bias against Purdue just because I’ve been so used to it. It has a good reputation but the size of campus is a big deterrent to me. Next fall, I’m going somewhere 1/10 the size of purdue…</p>

<p>Feel free to message me if you have any questions about other aspects of the school.</p>

<p>Thnx fluffysheep. Purdue is da only US university i have applied to! Applied to 2 other uni in canada! Got accepted to both my 1st choice unis( Toronto and purdue) so i m confusd whether to go to US or Canada! Thnx! Btw i assume ppl of west lafayette are usd to intl students, so i am hoping the locals will be frndly.</p>