Purdue's Reputation

<p>Hi everyone! I was just recently accepted to Purdue :)
i visited there and everything but i still don't know as much as i'd like to know about it
what is it's general reputation? i've heard it's a very reputable school as far as academics go. i'm assuming that's true. but i only had a 3.5 so.
and how is the greek life, party life etc?</p>

<p>greek life is huge.</p>

<p>engineering is one of the best in the country.</p>

<p>academically, though, it's very reputable, right?</p>

<p>for engineering and business, yes. VERY!</p>

<p>Greek life is huge.</p>

<p>how huge are we talkin? haha i'm not so sure if i want to join a sorority or not</p>

<p>it's greek life is top 5 biggest in the country</p>

<p>thanks! does anyone know anything about it's communications/journalism program? is it reputable or just so so</p>

<p>purdue is #2 in greek life in the nation. it would be good to join a sorority, except rushing/pledging is worse for you than guys since its a whole different approach. i think you visit every sorority house on campus and stuff. and if your in a sorority you will most likely be partying most of the weekends and having fun when not drinking. honestly greek life is the way to be, and you might not be thinking of doing it now but you may in the future. i though greek life was gay but now im in a fraternity on campus and damn proud of my decision. but yeah. you should prob. think of rushing/pledging a sorority. and if you think your really hot i recommend DZ, Tri Delts, Alpha Phis, Phi Mu. all of them except for Phi Mu are in Tower Acres with nice houses. and i cant answer your comm/journalism question.</p>