Pushed send today

<p>My daughter submitted her application to Alabama this afternoon. Her test scores have been sent and her transcript will go out in the morning mail. She is planning to visit in the next couple of weeks and I am hoping she will love it!</p>

<p>Good luck. Definitely go for a visit, 'bama is awesome.</p>

<p>Good luck, fishymom. Hope my S will be doing the same this time next year!</p>

<p>fishymom…</p>

<p>In a few days your D will get an email with instructions how to set up her MyBama account and then she can apply for scholarships.</p>

<p>**Don’t wait until she’s admitted to apply for scholarships. ** Some think you have to be admitted first. That’s not true. She’ll be able to apply in a couple of days.</p>

<p>However, if she wants to apply to the Honors College, she’ll apply after she’s accepted.</p>

<p>Is your D a recruited athlete as well? If so, good luck with that, too! :)</p>

<p>Thank you for the heads up. My daughter got her email this morning and finished her scholarship application while she was eating breakfast. It took her all of about ten minutes!</p>

<p>And yes, my daughter is a recruited athlete. Thanks for the well wishes! A friend’s daughter was an athlete at Alabama and had a wonderful experience. Looking forward to my daughter visiting!</p>