Put these in order of importance please!

<p>i’m trying to decide between two colleges and the following list are factors that are important to me when i go to college. i’ve thought about all of this wayyy too much so i need unbiased opinions. please rank the following from 1-6 (1 being most important and 6 being least):</p>

<p>-ease of transportation [within the school and the area around it]
-guaranteed housing for 2 yrs (versus just one year guaranteed)
-GE’s (General Education as in required math, required english, etc.)
-wireless internet in dorms (versus having to use a chord)
-the major
-overall campus atmosphere</p>

<p>THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!</p>

<p>Your major and the overall campus atmosphere are by far the most important on your list. They should trump every other criteria.</p>

<p>Transportation is important. Especially after your first year when you most likely will not live in the dorms anymore. Make sure there is ample and reasonably priced housing in close proximity to the campus. This issue comes as a huge surprise to many students after their first year. They find they will have to live 20 minutes or more away from campus, pay exorbitant rent, and feel isolated away from being a part of their university. Oftentimes if they decide to use a car they will also be paying upwards of $400 for parking fees.</p>

<p>Guaranteed housing is only important if there is little or no housing near campus for the reasons I just mentioned. Otherwise it is a non-issue.</p>

<p>GE's will vary from campus to campus and even from major to major. I can't comment except that you can certainly look at your major and what will be required for your GE's at each school which you are accepted to. </p>

<p>For wireless just set up a router if you must. Every campus has wireless hotspots all over the place.</p>

<p>Guaranteed housing = more money.</p>

<p>overall campus atmosphere and major</p>

<p>everything else not important</p>