QuestBridge College Prep Scholars 2021

its a process bestie </3

hey guys i applied but just found my recommender never sent her recommendation in? I’m worried bcs i worked hard on it, any suggestions?

omg… i would suggest contact questbridge ASAP. pretty sure this isn’t on you and hopefully they should still give you a chance. sorry for the late ish reply. email qb NOW and hopefully you’ll get a reply by tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Thanks I just emailed them, hopefully they can work something out : /

1 Like

cps is out you guys, check your portals !! other results should be out in June. good luck to everyone !

1 Like

i got in :>

1 Like

congrats !!! so proud of you <33

1 Like

thank youuuuu :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: so nervous for college app season!

1 Like

same LOL its nerve wracking

1 Like

i made this thread y’all lol, only share if you are comfortable !!

Congrats! I got in too. So excited for this opportunity!

2 Likes

I didn’t get in but I think it’s a good thing. Only after submitting my application that I realized that Questbridge is for low-income families. I’m not super rich or anything, but others need it more than me. I’m relieved that this could be used for someone who genuinely deserves it.

1 Like

I was accepted!! So shocked, thought my essays were way too bad!

1 Like

i was so sure my essays were bad too LOL i wrote them literally last minute

1 Like

congrats !! that’s amazing

that’s great that you’re not bitter :)) there are more opportunities for you out there !! i believe in you

1 Like

Thanks! How did your application go?

1 Like

i got accepted :))

That’s amazing, congratulations!

1 Like

ahah thank you so much !! just waiting for june for the programs and scholarships lol