Question about application process?

<p>I started my application a week ago and want to continue it soon. I know that there is a fee of $40, but I want to know if this is paid before or after the application is complete? Tonight I submitted some form of application (name, address, etc.) but did not complete any application part that asked about my classes, extra curriculars, grades, etc. I submitted the app part with my name and address and it took me to the payment page. Needless to say, I panicked and automatically logged out because I thought that my application was complete (even though I only filled in my name!) I logged back in and my application status is not submitted.</p>

<p>So, is the payment at the beginning at the application? It’s what I assume.</p>

<p>Alabama’s app is only the basic name, address, DOB, ect. The other stuff isn’t considered until you apply for scholarships ! You were in the right place, you pay after submitting the app – then make sure you send your transcript ! I got accepted already . Good luck !! ROLL TIDE :)</p>

<p>Wow, so no questions about courseload, gpa, ec’s, etc? Are you sure? I am paranoid!</p>

<p>Positive . I’ve already applied and been accepted for Fall 2013. All of that comes into play on the scholarship app. Your admissions decision is essentially based solely off of your transcript ! Weird right ?</p>

<p>Are you required to apply for scholarships? </p>

<p>I assume once you’re accepted, that’s it. Unless you want a scholarship.</p>

<p>Basically. Once you’re accepted, it’s up to you whether or not you want to apply for scholarships or pay totally out of pocket.</p>

<p>Ok, thank you! </p>

<p>What were your ACT/SAT’s? I’m taking the ACT next week and idk if I should wait to submit my app till I get my scores back.</p>

<p>I scored a 25 and I was fine. If nothing else, aim for a 21 and you’re smooth sailing. And no, submit your app and transcript now and you can always send in your revised score but at least get the ball rolling. More than likely, you’ll be accepted before scores even come back. Lol</p>

<p>I was surprised by Bama’s application too! “That’s all???” Yup! That’s all!!! I’ve already been accepted for Fall 2013 too!!!</p>