Question about Application

<p>Let me tell you my academic history first. Well from 9th grade to the end of 9th grade I went to my current hs. Then my family and I had to move, and therefore I went a different school. I stayed at this school for about the first two months of my sophomore year. Than we moved back to my original and current hs, and I have attended this hs ever since .
Summary of above: So basically I have attended my current hs for all of my hs life, except for the first two months of my sophomore year.
Now my question is do I have to submit a transcript for both schools? Im applying for FALL 2008 as a FRESHMAN. I doubt the school I only attended for two months will have a transcript for me.</p>

<p>At this time you do not need to submit transcripts. You should list the high school as a school you attended for the two months. List the courses for the school and the grade you received, if any or list the courses as “W” for withdraw. Most likely when we request transcripts we will request records only from the High school you are graduating from.</p>

<p>so I should still list the courses I took at that High school( the one I stayed in for only 2 months)? What if I dont have the grades for them? Also when I came back to my school I changed one of my courses (from Honors Bio in that school to AP Bio at my school).</p>

<p>Please contact the high school and see if they have an official transcript for you. Most likely they will have a transcript showing the courses you enrolled in with a grade of “W” for withdraw; if this is the case list the school and courses with grade of “W.”</p>