Question about Applying Early

<p>Ok, so i want to go to Wisconsin. I was wondering if i should apply SUPER early with a 1770 best combined, or wait until the 29th of October when the scores for the next SAT come out?</p>

<p>Which choice would be better for the admissions counselor ? ThankS!!!</p>

<p>You can only apply beginning September 15th, but if I were you, I would throw your application in as early as possible and indicate that you took/will take the SAT on the day that you’re planning to do so - there’s a box for that somewhere on the application, if I’m not mistaken. They will expect to see scores from that anyways, so tell ETS to send them to Madison when you take the SAT. I wouldn’t wait to send everything all together at the end of October because of the mishaps the admissions office has had in the past two years with getting overloaded with applications at the very beginning of the year - best to throw your name in before many other prospective Badgers choose to do the same :)</p>

<p>Agree with above about getting as much of the application done as early as you can even while waiting to report Oct test scores. The only pending material will be the report from the testing service, they will have had a chance to check for everything else and notify you about anything not received from your HS for example. Good luck.</p>

<p>thanks alot!</p>