Question about Bank letter

<p>I am an international applicant. A few weeks ago I sent my bank letter(required by the school websites) along with other application materials. But I forgot to include my name on it(the client's name on the bank letter was my mom's). And I found it appear missing via myUM. I did email the admission office twice but got no response at all. I am worried that this accident will hold up my application reading process. Should I call the admission office?</p>

<p>Yes you should call.</p>

<p>I really don’t want to be the annoying person especially if I could fix this problem via email contacts. I am worried that the admission officers may not receive any message(phones,emails) when they sort all kinds of application materials.And I know some college admission offices close during these days. I don’t know if UM is one of them.</p>

<p>Could you try to remail it? And if you mailed it the first time, they probably had your name on the envelope.</p>

<p>Admissions is probably closed today, but you should definitely call them. You’re not being annoying if it’s something that’s actually important for your application. You run the risk of them receiving the email too late or something. You should call so you can speak with someone and sort it out immediately - they get piles and piles of emails and will have to sort through all of them.</p>