Question about correcting personal data on application

<p>So me being stupid as I am put the wrong Social Security number on my application (-___-) and I’ve logged in to correct it on the Application Status site.
But I’m still not able to create accounts on the individual campus websites like at UCI or UCSB because they still have my incorrect number.
Is it just cause they haven’t processed the change yet or is it something to be concerned about?
My guess is no, but being a paranoid senior in March isn’t helping!</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>^call them up, it'll be quicker that way</p>

<p>did u send it via writing?</p>

<p>SSN is not so important but accessing those accounts sorta are, u get notified of ANYTHING via snail mail (like if u needed to send extra info or clarify something)</p>

<p>No, I accessed the UC Admissions Status website where you're able to correct any minor mistakes like mine and things like wrong phone number, test scores, etc.
From what I read, only serious errors like name and missing application fees have to be submitted in writing, but I'm not sure.
The application status reflects the correct SSN now that I fixed it there, but my hunch is that the individual websites haven't processed that; overall, I'm still pretty unsure.</p>