Question About Dual Enrollment/College Transcripts Sent to UA?

<p>Hello there!
I am currently waiting for my transcripts to arrive at UA. However, I just noticed that the local college I attend is not listed under the “Requirement” section, the section that lists the materials still needing to arrive at UA. Should my college be listed there? I’m 99.99% certain I put my college on there when I filled out the application, but I never noticed it not being there in the status check. </p>

<p>Anyone that has ever sent dual enrollment/college transcripts to UA, should the college show up on the status check? Thank you!</p>

<p>^^^My son also had several dual enrollment courses. He was accepted without the college transcript. We did forward the transcript though after his acceptance to ensure that he received the credits from UA.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for your response! That is definitely good news to hear! Hopefully it will be the same case here, haha! I’ll be calling them to ask to be sure I sent them to the right place/listed it on my app.</p>

<p>Unfortunately my high school transcripts still have not arrived (I sent them last week), but I had a question: does UA only accept paper transcripts? I just wanted to be sure, since my school sent them through the mail instead of electronically, and I wasn’t sure if that was normal for UA. Thanks again!</p>

<p>UA accepts both.</p>