Question about high school transcripts

<p>I attended two different high schools. I’ve submitted my Alabama application and they received, and I just made myBama account. I have yet to send my high school transcript, but I will soon. But on my application status under “REQUIREMENTS”, it’s asking for both of of my high school transcripts from both of my high schools. Do I have to send in both transcripts? Is that even possible? Wouldn’t my new school have all of them? I’ve been attending my new school for two years now. Please help!</p>

<p>Do you have a copy of your current transcript that you can look at to make sure it has everything that you took at the previous school on there? Including the grades earned?</p>

<p>No I don’t, but I know it has all of my grades on it from all 4 years of high school, including dual-credit. Dual-credit was at my old school.</p>

<p>You may want to call admissions and ask whether they really need the second transcript or not. If they do not, they can change the requirement so it does not show anymore. We had a similar situation with community college transcripts last year.</p>

<p>Your old high school should still have records of you even though you transferred.</p>

<p>Have you called your old school and asked them to send a transcript? It shouldn’t be a big deal. Last year we needed to send both a high school transcript and a community college transcript. It was easy to request the CC transcript and they actually got it to UA before the high school did.</p>