question about january 22 SAT

<p>hey, im taking the january 22 SAT, and im really worried that UM won't even take them...they say the last date we can take the SAT is in january, but they also say the score reports have to be in to the school by feb. 1, which is impossible...im trying to tell the school that im gonna take the jan. sat, since, on my app, i didnt say that i was going to, but i really need to for the scholarship and for the HPME program...does anybody know if the jan. sat will count, and how i can contact the admissions office to tell them that i'm taking it?</p>

<p>bump......</p>

<p>If it were me, I would call the Admissions Office and ask them about the SAT question directly. If you're interested in the HPME program, I believe the contact person to ask for is Maria Fallon (or someone in her office) . </p>

<p>Also, it appears that Miami has changed its website to show that EA decisions will be out Feb. 1 (it used to say Jan. 15)</p>

<p>could you tell me the number for the admissions office...the number i called said "office of admissions" but it doesnt connect me to anybody, it just gives times of tours and info sessins</p>