Question about my application

<p>I’ve sent all the required materials in and all of sudden they are requiring my 7th semester grades and new sat scores… Why?</p>

<p>Are your grades or SAT scores “lowish”?</p>

<p>My sat score is low</p>

<p>Seems that you’re on the edge of getting in, so your new SAT scores and 7th semester grades will essentially function as the “tie-breaker”.</p>

<p>So I should retake my sats? thanks for the responses</p>

<p>It can’t hurt, and all you’re losing is 50 bucks and a Saturday. I say go for it, preferably studying beforehand.</p>

<p>Yes you should retake your SAT. </p>

<p>Your question is a bit odd. If you want to be accepted, and your SAT scores are low…and the school is asking for new scores, why are you asking if you should retake? The answer is somewhat obvious…If you don’t retake, you may not be accepted. If you do retake and your scores are better, you’ll likely be accepted. </p>

<p>Do you want to be accepted? If yes, then you know what you have to do.</p>

<p>I know the Dec national test score is the last UA will consider for scholarship purposes…but what is the last date they will accept later test dates for non-scholarship admission decisions?</p>

<p>mom- okay thanks i will!</p>

<p>Aero - Its feb 1st</p>

<p>^^^
OK!!! Good luck…let us know how your new scores turn out! (and practice!!!)</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Thank you! Instead I signed up for the ACT, I feel like I will do a lot better than taking the SAT again. Once I get my act scores back, ill send them over to UA and hopefully ill be accepted. :)</p>

<p>What do they mean by 7th semester grades?</p>

<p>7th semester refers to your first semester of your senior year of high school. So they want the grades of the semester you are currently in, probably to look for an upward grade trend.</p>

<p>So you’ll have to ask your school to send your first semester of senior year grades as soon as you have them…which won’t be til Dec or Jan…when does your semester end?</p>

<p>Study for the ACT then…the Science Reasoning will be tricky for someone who’s never taken it before.</p>