Question about Registration Hold

<p>On DegreeWorks, how can you tell if the registration hold is lifted? There is a space for Registration Holds, which on D’s Degree Works is and has been blank. The only thing that appears to have changed since she met with an advisor is the “Alternate Pin Cleared” box, which changed from “No, See Advisor” to “Yes.” Is that related to the registration hold?</p>

<p>That is related to registration holds. She should be fine registering at her assigned time. If she has problems with a hold that has not been lifted, have her go to her major department and speck with someone who can quickly release registration holds.</p>

<p>Look under the Student tab on MyBama…left side, 2nd box down, registration status, select Spring 2013 and you will be able to see if there is a hold or not.</p>

<p>How long does it usually take after an advising session for the registration hold to be cleared?</p>

<p>I checked my D’s the day after she met with someone, and it was lifted by then. D seemed to think it was lifted immediately, and it may have been, but neither of us knew where to check at that point.</p>

<p>Thanks. Son went earlier today and the hold is still there. I’ll have him check in the morning.</p>