Question about sending transcripts to Alabama?

<p>I was enrolled in dual-credit courses as a sophomore and took classes at a university. I received a total of 12 hours of credit. On my Bama application, it asks me if I’ve attended any colleges and I check yes and list my college. It doesn’t ask me, however, to send any transcripts from my college to Bama. Is it required that I send transcripts from the college? </p>

<p>I’m applying for undergraduate admission. The college I attended dual-credit at is in Texas.</p>

<p>Are the college grades on your HS transcripts? If so, you might not need to. If they are not on your HS transcript, you will probably need to have them sent. Particularly if the courses are requirements for admission to UA (English, social sciences, etc. )</p>

<p>Generally speaking, the UA website will ask you to send college transcripts, but unless things have changed, you are not required to. Call admissions and ask them to reconfirm; not sending the transcript would save you the cost of the transcript, if applicable.</p>

<p>I have done a bunch of duel enrollment credit and I was accepted with just sending my high school transcript. I put the info about my duel enrollment on my application and still they only wanted a high school transcript.</p>

<p>You can get accepted with just your HS transcripts, and perhaps things have changed but my student was required to send in official university and college transcripts (he had two) for dual enrollment classes. That was a few years ago though. I would call the registrar’s office to confirm either way.</p>

<p>I am a freshman and had dual credit with a local junior college through my high school. In order to receive the credits in place of the UA course, you will have to send an official transcript from the college after completion of the course. So in June after my senior year, I had the junior college send over my transcript and was given credit within 2 weeks. It doesn’t need the college transcript for admission because the college courses GPA is included in your HS GPA.</p>