Question about Supplemental Essays

<p>I was kind of annoyed that I was postponed, so I sent in my semester grades but didn't complete the supplemental essays that were due Feb 1st-ish. Is there any chance that I could get in without them? Should I just complete them a few days late and see what happens?</p>

<p>ACT 34
2.8UW/3.7W GPA (obviously these are the reason I wasn't accepted, but my 7th sem grades are better...4.2W in all AP classes)
Top 24%</p>

<p>With so many applicants this year it may make no difference, but you won't know unless you try-ASAP.</p>

<p>Not to be irritating, but does anyone know if they completely disregard people who don't fill out the supplemental application? Or could improved 7th sem grades get me in?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Does anyone know if they completely disregard people who don't fill out the supplemental application?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>If you were the adcom deciding two equally qualified candidates, one who makes the extra effort to turn in a good supplemental essay while the other does not seems to bother. Which one would you admit? I don't know their current policy but you are definitely shooting yourself in the foot by not turning in the supplemental application.</p>