Question about transcript

<p>My high school uses Naviance to keep up with all of our school information and transcripts/test scores. We also use it to send our transcripts to schools. My question is, when I request them to send my transcript, it has a drop down box called “type” and the list is: Regular Decision, Rolling, Priority, Early Decision, Early Decision II, Early Action, and Restrictive Early Action. Originally I clicked “Early Decision” because I remember seeing something about “priority decision through Feb. 1st”, or something along those lines. But then I switched it to “Priority” hence the word “priority” in the statement above, so which one of these am I supposed to put it under?</p>

<p>Our HS uses Naviance and we put it down as Rolling Admission. We sent in my D’s application in July and received admittance on Aug. 24. </p>

<p>Alabama technically uses a rolling admission since it reviews and makes admission decisions as applications are received. </p>

<p>Their website does call it a priority decision as long as they receive the app by Feb. 1.
I think you can put either priority or Rolling and you will be fine. </p>

<p>Alabama does not do Early Decision.</p>

<p>Ah, thank you very much. Time to send it in!</p>

<p>And congrats on your D’s acceptance!</p>