question about transferable courses & credits

I am applying Mathematics, but it seems I have some troubles. I have already took calculus1&2&3 in my old school, however according to the TAMU course equivalency, my calculus1 only equivalent to MATH151(which is not include in math degree plan) and others are just TRNS. I am afraid to retake those math courses, that would take me too long to graduate. Does anyone know more details in transferable courses? Will I have to retake those course again for fulfill the course requirements if I get admitted?

Try here http://www.math.tamu.edu/undergraduate/faq.html

Oh thanks! that help me a lot.
And do you know " TRNS: Transfer by Course Title - Texas A&M did not have an equivalent course at the time of evaluation but course does transfer. " really means?
If I have some course that only TRNS but not have equivalent course in TAMU, Will I have to retake, or admission office would help me evaluate those course?

From my daughter’s experience, if it had TRNS then it does go towards credit but will most likely apply as an elective. HOWEVER… her advisor was able to move things around to make it count towards actual classes on her degree plan. For instance… AGEC went towards ACCt 209 as long she doesn’t do business minor! So meet with advisor even before you’re accepted! It’s a huge help!