Question about UFE Application & Updated Automatic Scholarships?

<p>Hello there! I have two quick questions about Bama’s UFE app and automatic scholarships.
I received my October ACT score today, and my composite finally made it to a 32!! Woo! This means that I am now eligible to apply to Bama’s UFE and qualify for the Presidential Scholarship (out-of-state). </p>

<p>I received an email today inviting me to apply to UFE, but when I go to the application, it still says that I have not been invited. Does it take a few days to update?</p>

<p>Also, I wanted to make sure that I understood the automatic scholarships correctly. Since my score was sent directly to Alabama (and it shows the updated score on my honors college application), does this mean that I’ll be receiving a new letter of my updated scholarship package sometimes within the next few weeks? </p>

<p>Thank you guys very much! I’m so excited!</p>

<p>Congrats on your new score. You’ll get the new scholarship.</p>

<p>There may be a slight delay in updates. </p>

<p>As for UFE, you may need to call …</p>

<p>Stephanie Brewer
UFE Coordinator
276 Nott Hall
205-348-5558
<a href=“mailto:sjbrewer@ua.edu”>sjbrewer@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>Woo! Awesome! Thank you very much.
And all righty. I’ll definitely give them a call tomorrow and see.
Thanks again!</p>

<p>Son just looked on his mybama account and they posted his October scores, a 32 too. Woo Hoo. We are just waiting for his acceptance now. Once he gets it he will apply for the scholarships, and pay admission and housing fees. Congrats classicchip on your 32!</p>

<p>Once he gets it he will apply for the scholarships</p>

<p>Your son should submit the scholarship app now. No need to wait for acceptance.</p>

<p>However, a student needs to be accepted before applying to the Honors College.</p>

<p>Mom, thanks for the information. I will have him apply tomorrow. I am very excited about the possibility of his attending UA. Older brother has had such a great experience there so far and I believe this son will love it too. I think he is leaning toward attending…fingers crossed he ends up at Alabama!</p>

<p>Did you already get accepted into the Honors Program? If I remember correctly, the UFE page had said that it was not accessible (or something like that) until after she had submitted the Honors application and been accepted into Honors. That was very quick (1 or 2 days?), and appeared shortly thereafter. It could have had nothing to do with that, but that was our experience.</p>

<p>Congrats! Get those apps in :)</p>

<p>Congrats to your son as well, kjcphmom!! That’s so exciting.
Thank you much!</p>

<p>And the UFE application has been opened for me now. It must just take a day to load into the system. Thanks again everyone!</p>