Question on purdue

<p>Is it still to late to apply for fall 2010??</p>

<p>Freshman Deadlines
It looks like you’re as close as you could be. Refer to the link below. I’ve also copy/pasted a section for you. </p>

<p>[Purdue</a> University - Important Dates](<a href=“http://www.purdue.edu/Admissions/Undergrad/Admissions_Criteria/Important_Dates.html]Purdue”>http://www.purdue.edu/Admissions/Undergrad/Admissions_Criteria/Important_Dates.html)</p>

<p>■November 15 priority* deadline: Health Sciences, Nursing, and Prepharmacy
■November 15 firm* deadline: Professional Flight and Veterinary Technology
■November 15 firm* deadline: Purdue scholarship consideration
■March 1 priority* deadline: All academic programs other than those noted in November 15 deadlines (applying August-October is strongly recommended)
To meet the freshman application deadline: applications must be complete - all required material received or postmarked by the deadline. Required material includes: application form (online preferred), application fee, high school transcript, SAT or ACT test score (including writing; test scores must be sent electronically from testing agency).</p>

<p>so if i’ve already sent my application in online, but just mailed my transcripts out on the 2/27 (should reach them by 3/8 or earlier), i’m safe for the march 1 priority deadline ??</p>

<p>ben_chia…I don’t know for sure on the transcripts. (I’m just a mom). I can tell you that the U of Wisconsin/Madison said that as long as transcripts were POSTMARKED by their deadline of 2/1/10, that everything was counted as meeting the deadline. I would presume that Purdue would have similar guidelines. I suggest that you phone the admissions department tomorrow, 3/1/10, and let them know that the transcripts are already in the mail. Inquire about their guidelines. I hope this helps! Good luck!</p>

<p>thanks hooligan1. i emailed them and checked, and as long as the envelopes are postmarked 1 march (today) or earlier, you’re good for the 1st march deadline.</p>

<p>I’m glad you made the deadline. Now it’s the waiting game! Good luck!</p>