Question Regarding a IB SL English class

Greetings ! , I am a rising junior who is just finishing up on sophomore year , and during our course selection days for next year , I opted to not pursue the IB Diploma pathway offered at my school in favor of loading my schedule with a few more APs . For senior year however , the lone SL class that fits into my schedule perfectly, SL English comes into question . After my Junior year , I would have already taken AP English Language and AP Literature Composition leaving only a SL course to fit into a flexible , feasible , yet rigorous schedule come senior year . Is there any restrictions for me to take a SL English course senior year ? all advice greatly appreciated !

Since you’re not going for the diploma, your track will be far less strict. As this varies from school to school, the only person you can ask is your counselor to receive a 100% accurate answer.

English A Lit SL in a year? That would be pretty intense imo.

You have AP lang and lit, so why would you bother with SL? SLs aren’t really valuable, they are just a necessity with the diploma. An AP would serve you better as you are not a dip student. If there is nothing tough, take something fun. Or polish your ECs.