Questions About UW

<p>I have a few questions before my parents ship me away to Madison. I was hoping someone could answer these for me.</p>

<li>Is it a really huge party school? I hear it’s the biggest in the country and I’m not much of a party-er. Princeton Review also seems to corroborate this. </li>
<li>How is it in Computer Science and Business? I have heard the school is fantastic in both, and I have also heard that its about as good as it is anywhere. </li>
<li>Is it a really diversified campus? Are there people from all around or just Wisconsin? A lot of people from New York?</li>
</ol>

<p>Thank You soo much for answering. My mom thanks you as well, lol.</p>

<p>It certainly has a high energy social scene matched by high level academics. But there are all types and many just like to sit and play cards over coffee too. CS and business are both very good. </p>

<p>There are good numbers of kids (25%) from the northeast, chicago and california.</p>

<p>I agree with Barrons. If you're worried about partying then choose one of the Lakeshore dorms instead of the city dorms. It's alot quiter on the lakeside. And your mom is really nice haha.</p>

<p>Also, to add about the partying, I'm from Ann Arbor so I have a billion friends who go to Michigan. The partying is insane there, in my opinion it's more than Wisconsin. You'll definately find friends who aren't party-crazy. There's a little bit of every kind of social person here.</p>