Questions questions

<p>I got accepted to university of arizona last week. But I’m not too sure if I’m going. The thing is I’m not much of a partier. and I heard it was like the #1 party school. </p>

<p>Even though I didn’t get good grades in hs, I’m focused on my studies not partying. I mean, I don’t mind partying maybe once in a while but not everyday. So my questions are:</p>

<p>is basically everyone at this school a partier? Is there anyone who studies at this school? and also, I know the school is mostly white populated, how much % would you say there are of asians? cause I’m asian myself. </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>It's a large school which diversity of students and diversity in who parties and who only studies and who is in between. My daughter is in the honors college and has a 3.9 GPA and there are many students like her. You will find like minded folks which is what is so great about the college. You can make whatever experience you'd like.Actually I believe ASU is the #1 party school and you can find parties at any college in the country if that is what you're looking for.</p>

<p>^Thanks for replying.
I think I may be living offcampus because I already see some people on waitlist. Do you know if there are any freshmen who commute to campus? I'm kind of worried that I'll miss out alot since it won't be likely that I'll live in a dorm.</p>

<p>I know of quite a few freshmen who commute, you just have to make sure you try to talk to people (in dorms it just kinda happens).</p>

<p>Quite a bit of people at UA study. Trust me, people here study a lot more than I previously expected. Most people party, but definitely not everyone. Also, most people dont party hard, and only once a week. If you want parties though, you'll find them.</p>

<p>^thanks for the info.</p>

<p>There are university apt within walking distance to school. not owned by the university. I believe University Heights is one of them. They have doubles, you get your own room and have a kitchen and living room. They sponsor social events and do have a pool and jacuzzi, and grills. There are some further away that provide busing into campus throughout the day. My daughter stayed her first year there at the ones within walking distance and enjoyed it. Join a club compatible with your interests and you'll meet students as well.</p>