Questions

<p>Hi all so two years ago I got a lot of help in this site so I decided I should help out some. I am going am a sophmore in the school of aeronautical and astronautical engineering. I was in the engineering honors program and I was also a team leader for bgr. If you have questions about any of these or even general questions feel free to ask.</p>

<p>What do you think of the engineering honors program? Is it comparable to some of the other programs out there, like ASU’s Honors program? From what I read from the website, it seems like they have some honors classes and that’s about it. It seems about the same as when I attended Purdue some time ago.</p>

<p>The engineering honors program is going through constant changes in terms of organization , as they are planning on creating an honors engineering college, but the curriculum seems to be pretty much the same for the mast 3 years as far as I know. This includes a lot of team building, problem solving tools, programming languages, basic statics, and much much more. It is leaps and bounds more difficult that the regular first-year engineering program, but I feel as though it prepares you for what is to come when you get into your professional school. As far as compared to ASU i can’t really compare them seeing as I don’t quite know about ASU’s program from the research I did it seems like they have a university wide honors college and the closest comparison that Purdue has to that is UHP or the University Honors Program which is separate from engineering honors.</p>

<p>Thanks and good luck!</p>