Quick Bama admissions question

Could/will a student who qualifies for the Presidential Scholarship(ANYWHERE between 3.5 and 4.0 GPA and +32 ACT), but has zero extracurriculars still be accepted?

This isn’t something explicitly relating to me so responses of that nature aren’t necessary.

Thank you.

I’m sure other people will chime in, but yes, I would think so. I don’t see anything about a service hours requirement in the criteria for the Presidential Scholarship.

http://scholarships.ua.edu/types/out-of-state.html

@SouthFloridaMom9 Just now reading what I had typed and it isn’t clear as to what I had meant. I was talking about if those with the stats to receive the scholarship also have a high chance of acceptance into the University of Alabama, even if they are w/o any extracurriculars. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

I think normally if qualify for big scholarship you can bet on being admitted, barring some extreme circumstance. Im sure someone else can chime in and confirm that.

At UA the scholarships are based solely on stats. The students admittance is assured. Unless there are any discipline issues or other extenuating circumstances, of course.

Bama admits by stats…not by ECs, etc, unless a student has borderline stats or …has a conviction or something bad.

Alright, thanks.