Quick Question About Housing

<p>To all current or former Aggies:</p>

<p>I am pretty sure I will be attending Texas A&M this coming fall, and so I need to apply for housing ASAP (considering there is not enough housing for the freshman class this year).</p>

<p>I would like to know what you believe is the best dorm on campus, with regards to a balance between having nice living quality, relatively moderate social atmosphere (not over-the-top partying), and learning atmosphere.</p>

<p>Also, if you are current or former student from any dorm, what do/did you think of your dorm? If you have any info on the Engineering Living Learning Community, that would also be greatly appreciated. I will be an Engineering Major.</p>

<p>So, to simplify:
1. What's the best dorm?
2. What do/did you think of your dorm?</p>

<p>I live in Mosher and the Engineering Living Learning Community is pretty great. Upperclassmen help you with homework (Physics, Calculus, etc.), and the quality of the rooms aren’t too bad either. I don’t know anything about any of the other dorms, though.</p>

<p>Thank you for your quick response! That’s awesome to hear that you like it in the LLC, I am thinking about putting that as my second choice, with the New Northside Hall being my priority choice (I heard going for the newer buildings is always a good idea).</p>